|Writer(s):|| James C. Oliver|
|Series:||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot|
|Original airdate:||December 13, 2016|
"John Hancock" is the second episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot.
Director Mace talks Yo-Yo through the signing of the Sokovia Accords. There are regulations to follow and severe consequences if the agreement is broken. When Yo-Yo feels that bureaucracy is getting in the way of her mission, she's faced with a difficult choice.
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez
- Jason O'Mara as Jeffrey Mace
- Deren Tadlock as Agent Cecilo
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Francisco Rodriguez photo is shown.
- Thaddeus Ross is mentioned.
- Leo Fitz is mentioned.
- Jemma Simmons is mentioned.
- Daisy Johnson/Quake is mentioned.
- Victor Ramon is mentioned.
- Raft is mentioned.