|"Window of Opportunity"|
|Writer(s):||James C. Oliver & Sharla Oliver|
|Series:||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
|Original airdate:||May 17, 2019|
|Previous Episode:||"Missing Pieces"|
|Next Episode:||"Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson"|
"Window of Opportunity" is the second episode of the sixth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
While Fitz and Enoch struggle in space, Sarge and his team move forward with their mysterious mission on Earth.
- Clark Gregg as Sarge
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson/Quake
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso Mackenzie
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Yo-Yo Rodriguez
- Jeff Ward as Deke Shaw
- Barry Shabaka Henley as Doctor Marcus Benson
- Joel Stoffer as Enoch
- Lucas Bryant as Agent Keller
- Matt O'Leary as Pax
- Brooke Williams as Snowflake
- Winston James Francis as Jaco
- Paul Telfer as Viro
- Sola Bamis as Dana
- Xavier Jimenez as Tinker
- Shalin Agarwal as Amit
- Keelin Woodell as Sivian Foreman
- Jay Linzy as Security Guard
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Enoch appears.
- Viro is introduced.
- Fox is mentioned.
- Jaross is mentioned.
- Runco is mentioned.
- Phil Coulson is mentioned.
- Phil Coulson LMD is mentioned.
- Robin Hinton is mentioned.
- Destruction of the Museum of Natural History is mentioned.
- Resurrection of Phil Coulson is mentioned.
- Attack on the Chronicom Vessel is mentioned.
- Destruction of Earth is mentioned.
- Sivos is mentioned.
- Kitson is mentioned.
- Fear Dimension is mentioned.
- Photostatic Veil is mentioned.
- Chronicom Vessel is mentioned.
- Life-Model Decoy is mentioned.
To be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.