|"Collision Course Part One"|
|Series:||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
|Original airdate:||July 5, 2019|
|Next Episode:||"Collision Course Part Two"|
"Collision Course Part One" is the eighth episode of the sixth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
To face The Galaxy-Hopping Hate-Beast That Eats Planets, the team on Earth asks for help in all the wrong places. While back on the Lazy Comet, something weird is going on with Izel’s crew, and it’s not ajust the puffies.
- Clark Gregg as Sarge
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson/Quake
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso Mackenzie
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez
- Jeff Ward as Deke Shaw
- Karolina Wydra as Izel
- Max Osinski as Agent Davis
- Brooke Williams as Snowflake
- Winston James Francis as Jaco
- Matt O'Leary as Pax
- Joel Stoffer as Enoch
- TJ Alvarado as Toad
- Scott Kruse as Boyle
- Anthony D. Washington as Agent Phelps
- Matthew Law as Agent Julian
- Christopher James Baker as Malachi
- Christian Ochoa as Baal-Gad
- Jan Uddin as Isaiah
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Izel appears.
- Shrikes appears.
- Baal-Gad is introduced.
- Phil Coulson appears on picture.
- Daisy Johnson (Framework) is mentioned.
- Marcus Benson is mentioned.
- Sequoia is mentioned.
- Chronyca-2 is mentioned.
- The Black, White and Grey Monolith appears on picture.
- Destruction of Chronyca-2 is mentioned.
- Capture of Sarge is mentioned.
- Destruction of Earth is mentioned.
- Battle of Chicago is mentioned.
- Izel is revealed to be the one who created the Shrikes.
- The episode was originally titled just Collision Course.