|"Collision Course Part Two"|
|Series:||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
|Original airdate:||July 12, 2019|
|Previous Episode:||"Collision Course Part One"|
"Collision Course Part Two" is the ninth episode of the sixth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
No time for the team to play catch-up, there's a planet to save.
- Clark Gregg as Sarge
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson/Quake
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso Mackenzie
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez
- Jeff Ward as Deke Shaw
- Karolina Wydra as Izel
- Winston James Francis as Jaco
- Brooke Williams as Snowflake
- Matt O'Leary as Pax
- Briana Venskus as Agent Piper
- Max Osinski as Agent Davis
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Izel appears.
- Phil Coulson is mentioned and his badge appears.
- Tinker is mentioned.
- Destruction of Chronyca-2 is mentioned.
- Deke Shaw's Company is mentioned.
- The episode was originally titled The Baker.