"As I Have Always Been" is the ninth episode of the seventh season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
A time storm ravages the Zephyr, propelling it toward destruction while simultaneously forcing Daisy and Coulson to relive their failed attempts to save the team over and over, until they find a solution or are swallowed by the storm. Making it to their next destination will take trust, courage and sacrifice from everyone on board, but it will all come down to having enough time.
- Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson LMD
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson/Quake
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso Mackenzie
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez
- Jeff Ward as Deke Shaw
- Joel Stoffer as Enoch
- Enver Gjokaj as Daniel Sousa
- Thomas E. Sullivan as Nathaniel Malick (uncredited)
- Dianne Doan as Kora (uncredited)
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Series star Elizabeth Henstridge marks her directorial debut with this episode.
- The episode title comes from Enoch, a reference to his close relationship with the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. The phrase was said by other Chronicoms in previous episodes, including Abel and Sibyl.
- The series logo appears twice as part of the time loop.