|Appeared in|| X-Men: Apocalypse (photo only)|
Alison Blaire, also known as Dazzler, is a mutant who possessed the ability to convert sound into light beams of various forms and intensity.
Dazzler was singing a song to the mutants with stars all over her at a concert. However, when Jean was losing control, she attacked all of the mutants presents including Cyclops and Dazzler.
- In the early 1980s, screenwriter Gary Goddard was commissioned to write a script for a film based on Dazzler to star Bo Derek. The project fell though, and Goddard instead wrote the film Tarzan, the Ape Man for Derek.
- Dazzler was also rumored to make a cameo appearance in X-Men: The Last Stand and portrayed by Canadian country singer Beverley Mahood. Mahood didn't get a chance to film any scenes as her character was ultimately cut out of the final script. Bryan Singer wanted Sigourney Weaver for the role.
- For April Fools' Day 2013, director Bryan Singer's prank stated that singer and songwriter Lady Gaga had joined the cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past as Dazzler.
- X-Men: Apocalypse's actress Sophie Turner has hinted at the possibility of none other than Taylor Swift to be the one to portray the character.
- Dazzler's album cover is the same artwork from Dazzler #29.
- She can be briefly be seen in Dark Phoenix.
- Original timeline (1 film)
- X2: X-Men United (Name only)
- New timeline (2 films)
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: Dark Phoenix
To be added