|Andrea von Strucker|
|Appeared in||The Gifted|
Andrea and her brother were terrostic mutants. Wreaking destruction and havoc where ever they went they eventually joined the Hellfire Club. However, the two were eventually forced to flee due to the X-Men pursuing them.
Powers and Abilities
- Mutant Physiology: Andrea was an extremely powerful mutant who possessed the power to generate and manipulate force fields.
- Flyrogenesis: Andrea could generate, create and project force fields. These force fields were able to block her and others with her from sight.
- Flyrokinesis: Andrea could manipulate force fields. She could use this power to create a rapidly rotating forcefield to slice open a fence.
- Fenris Force: A powerful force of incredible strength, when Andreas hold hands with his sister, they are capable of producing and incredibly strong and destructive blast of light; they become a single collective entity. They feel everything around them, especially when inside buildings. They combine Andreas' telekinesis and Andrea's force fields and produce a force they describe as being able "to do anything they want". Whatever they feel, they could destroy.
- Limitations: While powerful, the Fenris Force takes time to unleash. During the preparation for utilizing the force, the users are completely vulnerable to attack. This is demonstrated when the von Strucker twins were cornered and attempted to use the Fenris Force to wipe out their enemies when they were pinned down by gunfire but the attempt failed because Andrea was shot in the chest and died shortly afterwards.
- Andreas von Strucker - Brother.
- Otto Strucker - Nephew; deceased.
- Reed Strucker - Great-nephew.
- Lauren Strucker - Great-grandniece.
- Andrew Strucker - Great-grandnephew.
- The Gifted (1 TV series)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, Andrea von Strucker was a mutant known as Fenris along with her brother Andreas. Together they had the ability to fly and generate energy blasts.
To be added