Trivia about Avengers: Endgame.
- Split into two films, it was loosely adapt the Infinity War, The Infinity Gauntlet, and some aspects of The Thanos Quest storyline from the comics, concluding with Endgame in 2019.
- This is not the final film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. There will be a phase 4 and most of the actors are extending their contracts.
- Chapter Ten of Phase Three in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- This will be the twenty-second film to be released by Marvel Studios for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- The film conclude the recurring Thanos and Infinity Stones story-arc in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Formerly known as Avengers: Infinity War Part II.
- This is the second time that an Avengers film is not written and directed by Joss Whedon.
- Filming has officially started on August 10, 2017, a month after Avengers: Infinity War.
- This is Robert Downey Jr.'s last contractual Marvel obligation for playing the role of Tony Stark/Iron Man. Downey though has stated he plans on being involved with the Marvel Cinematic Universe longer than his current contractual commitments are structured which is leading many to believe Downey will sign a new deal after his current one has concluded.
- Evangeline Lilly and Paul Rudd were filming this movie and Ant-Man and the Wasp at the same time.
- Marvel has 20 more movies planned after this movie.
- This marks Robert Downey Jr.'s 10th portrayal of Iron Man after Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Avengers: Infinity War. He now holds the record as the actor who has portrayed the same comic book character the most times on film.
- According to producer Kevin Feige, this film is the finale of the all 3 phases of MCU.
- This is composer Alan Silvestris' 4th time composing a film in the MCU, with his first three movies Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers and Avengers: Infinity War.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.