|Alias(es)|| King Bor|
King of Asgard
|Appeared in||Thor: The Dark World|
After his death; Bori's son Odin succeeded him as the king of Asgard.
- "Bury it deep - somewhere no one will ever find it."
- ―Bor Burison on the Aether[src]
During a daring escape from Asgard, Bor's statue was destroyed by Thor while piloting a Dark Elf ship with Loki congratulating his adopted brother for "decapitating their grandfather.
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology: As the king of Asgard, Bor was extremely powerful, Bor possessed various superhuman physical attributes common among the Asgardians; such as superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, longevity, etc. However, many of these attributes were significantly superior to those possessed by the majority of his race.
- Superhuman Strength: Bor possessed superhuman strength surpassing that of most Asgardians; allowing him to easily fight multiple Dark Elves at once.
- Superhuman Durability: Bor's body was considerably more resistant to physical injury than the body of a normal human or even most other Asgardians.
- Superhuman Stamina: Bor's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human, and most other Asgardians; allowing him to easily battle Dark Elves without tiring.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Despite Bor's incredible durability, he could be injured just like any Asgardian. However, his metabolism allowed him to heal much faster than that of normal humans.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Bor was extremely long-lived, as he ages far slower than normal humans.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Bor was a master hand-to-hand combatant; as he could easily fight multiple Dark Elves at once.
- Master Tactician: Bor's thousands of years of experience resulted in him becoming a master tactician.
- Buri - Father; deceased.
- Odin Borson - Son; deceased.
- Thor Odinson - Grandson.
- Malekith - Enemy; deceased.
- Dark Elves - Enemies.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (3 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
To be added