- "You were good, baby... but me... I'm magic!"
Bullseye is an Irish assassin who works for Wilson Fisk.
Bullseye was hired by the Kingpin to kill Nikolas Natchios. Bullseye kills Natchios with Daredevil's billy club, causing Elektra to believe Daredevil killed her father. Bullseye himself begins to perceive Daredevil a personal challenge to his skills, because he is the only target he has ever missed.
Later, Elektra attacks Daredevil, seeking revenge, but soon realizes Bullseye killed her father. Elektra and Bullseye battle, but he slits her throat with a playing card, deals with more injuries to her and then stabs her with one of her sai, while impaling her, he give a kiss by biting down on her lower lip and her heart stops.
Bullseye chases Daredevil to a church, and they battle until Daredevil maneuvers Bullseye's hands to be shot by a S.W.A.T. sniper, leaving him with wounds resembling stigmata. With Bullseye wounded, Daredevil grabs him and throws him out of a window, crashing onto the hood of Ben Urich's car. A later scene shows him hospitalized but still able to fling a hypodermic needle with enough force and accuracy to impale a fly that angrily annoyed him.
- Expert Acrobat
- Master Marksman
- Master Assassin
- Master Martial Artist
- Weapons Proficiency
- Gifted Intellect
- Daredevil - Enemy.
- Elektra Natchios - Enemy and victim.
- Kingpin - Boss.
- Nikolas Natchios - Victim; deceased.
Behind the scenes
- Colin Farrell was invited to keep his Irish accent in playing Bullseye.
- Colin Farrell declared that he really enjoyed playing Bullseye because he was a character without limitations, who he could exaggerate with.
- Bullseye's (lack of) costume was one of the main discussions between Joe Quesada and Mark Steven Johnson.
- Vin Diesel was approached for the role of Bullseye, later given to Colin Farrell.
- As a tie-in with the movie, Bullseye temporarily dons a similar look in the comics.
- Bullseye also appeared in the 2005 Punisher video game, resembling this version.