|Alias(es)||Caiera the Oldstrong|
|Appeared in||Planet Hulk|
|Actor||Lisa Ann Beley|
Caiera was a member of The Warbound.
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Oldstrong: Caiera could willfully channel an energy force native to the planet Sakaar itself for the purpose of increasing some of her natural attributes to superhuman levels.
- Superhuman Strength: Caiera could channel the Old Power through her body for the purpose of granting herself superhuman strength of undefined limits. While the upper limit of her strength wasn't revealed, she could lift somewhere between 75 and 100 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: While using the Old Power, Caiera's musculature was considerably advanced to the point where it produced considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human being. While the limits of her stamina weren't revealed, she could physically exert herself at peak capacity for at least several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in her blood began to impair her.
- Superhuman Durability: The Old Power rendered Caiera's body highly resistant to most forms of physical injury. She could withstand powerful blows from the Hulk, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, falls from great heights, and powerful blasts of energy without sustaining injury
- Double bladed staff: She wields a staff with blades on either end for melee combat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.