|Appeared in|| Thor: The Dark World|
Guardians of the Galaxy
- "I will no longer be your slave!"
Carina was an unwilling Krylorian aide to The Collector.
When Volstagg and Sif are sent to The Collector's zoo to leave the Aether in his custody, Carina welcomes them and brings them to her master. When the Aether is delivered, Carina brings the two Asgardians back to their ship.
After the Asgardians left, Carina informed the Collector that he had another matter to attend to. She watched as he hired Gamora to retrieve the The Orb for him. Carina then questioned if he could trust Gamora.
When the Guardians arrived at Knowhere, Gamora ordered an appointment with the Collector through Carina, who shortly called in the group after Rocket and Drax had broken into a drunken brawl. Carina stood by as the Collector explained the Orb, elaborating on its power as an Infinity Stone. Upon hearing about the immense power of the gem, Carina sought to be freed from her cruel employment, grabbing the Orb's core in an attempt to kill both herself and the Collector; the resulting blast disintegrated Carina and injured Tivan.
To be added
- The Collector - Unwilling master and enemy.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2 films)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 comic)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Before her character was named, Carina was given the label "Maverdevia" by the cameraman who helped James Gunn film the post-credits scene for Thor: The Dark World.
- In the comics, Carina is The Collector's daughter.
- She is one of five recurring film characters to be killed, the other five being Frigga, Arnim Zola, Jasper Sitwell, and The Other (not counting Coulson, who is revived or James Barnes who was only falsely presumed dead.)