|Appeared in|| Spider-Man: Homecoming|
Avengers: Infinity War
Cindy Moon was one of Peter Parker's classmates.
Cindy Moon was part of Midtown School of Science and Technology's decathlon team. Whilst practicing in a mock sitting of the decathlon, Cindy, partnered with Abraham Brown, struggled to remember what was the heaviest naturally occurring element. Cindy was shocked when she heard that Peter Parker wouldn't be joining them in Washington, D.C. as she knew he was their strongest teammate.
Cindy was happy when Peter told them that he had changed his mind and was going with them. She went with the decathlon team to Washington, D.C. and sneaked out of her room to go late night swimming with the rest of the team the night before the decathlon. The following day, Midtown School's team won the decathlon thanks to Michelle Jones. Roger Harrington took the team to the Washington Monument as a reward for winning. Whilst traveling in the elevator, the Chitauri Energy Core that Ned Leeds had in his backpack emitted a wave on energy which severely damaged the carriage. Spider-Man intervened and rescued Cindy and the other kids.
After the homecoming dance, Mr. Harrington gathered the decathlon team and congratulated them again for winning and appointed Michelle Jones the head of the team in Liz Toomes' absence.
To be added
- Peter Parker - Decathlon teammate.
- Ned Leeds - Decathlon teammate.
- Michelle Jones - Decathlon leader.
- Flash Thompson - Decathlon teammate.
- Betty Brant - Classmate.
- Jason Ionello - Classmate.
- Liz Toomes - Former decathlon leader.
- Seymour O'Reilly - Classmate.
- Tiny McKeever - Classmate.
- Charles Murphy - Decathlon teammate.
- Abraham Brown - Decathlon teammate.
- Sally Avril - Decathlon teammate.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, Cindy Moon becomes the superhero known as Silk in which she gets her powers from the same spider that bit Peter gave him powers.