|Appeared in|| Spider-Man: Homecoming|
Avengers: Infinity War
Cindy Moon was part of Midtown School of Science and Technology's decathlon team. Whilst practicing in a mock sitting of the decathlon, Cindy, partnered with Abraham Brown, struggled to remember what was the heaviest naturally occurring element. Cindy panicked when she heard that Peter wouldn't be joining them in Washington, D.C. as she knew he was their strongest teammate.
Cindy was pleased when Peter told them that he had changed his mind and was going with them. She went with the decathlon team to Washington, D.C. and sneaked out of her room to go late night swimming with the rest of the team the night before the decathlon. The following day, Midtown School's team won the decathlon thanks to Michelle Jones. Roger Harrington took the team to the Washington Monument as a reward for winning. Whilst travelling in the elevator, the Chitauri Energy Core that Ned had in his backpack emitted a wave on energy which severely damaged the carriage. Spider-Man intervened and rescued Cindy and the other kids.
After the homecoming dance, Mr. Harrington gathered the decathlon team and congratulated them again for winning and appointed Michelle Jones the head of the team in Liz's absence.
Cindy Moon was on the school bus when Ned pointed out the alien spaceship in the sky, she rushed with her classmates to see it.
To be added
- Peter Parker - Classmate.
- Flash Thompson - Classmate.
- Abraham Brown - Decathlon teammate.
- Ned Leeds - Decathlon teammate.
- Charles Murphy - Decathlon teammate.
- Liz Toomes - Decathlon leader.
- Michelle Jones - Decathlon teammate.
- Sally Avril - Decathlon teammate.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, Cindy Moon becomes the superhero known as Silk in which she gets her powers from the same spider that bit Peter gave him powers.