|Director:||Alex Garcia Lopez|
|Series:||Cloak and Dagger|
|Original airdate:||July 19, 2018|
|Previous Episode:||"Lotus Eaters"|
|Next Episode:||"Back Breaker"|
"Ghost Stories" is the eighth episode of season one of Cloak and Dagger.
Tandy and Melissa prepare to commemorate the 8th anniversary of Nathan’s passing with their annual memorial tradition. When Tandy gets a key piece of information regarding her father, she uses this day to try and finally clear her father’s name. Meanwhile, Tyrone’s parents prefer not to mark the day Billy passed, but Tyrone’s need to keep Billy’s memory alive causes conflict among the three. Deciding today is the day he gets a confession out of Det. Connors, Tyrone goes to Det. O’Reilly for help.
- Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen/Dagger
- Rachel Ryals as Young Tandy
- Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson/Cloak
- Maceo Smedley III as Young Tyrone
- Gloria Reuben as Adina Johnson
- Andrea Roth as Melissa Bowen
- J.D. Evermore as Detective James Connors
- Miles Mussenden as Otis Johnson
- Emma Lahana as Detective Brigid O'Reilly
- Tim Kang as Ivan Hess
- Wayne Pére as Peter Scarborough
- Lane Miller as Officer Kenneth Fuchs
- Angela M Davis as Chantelle
- Luray Cooper as Roland Duplantier
- Marqus Clae as Billy Johnson
- Andy Dylan as Nathan Bowen
- Gralen Banks as Choo Choo Broussard
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The flashback scenes took place before and after "First Light".
- Roxxon Gulf Platform is shown in flashback.
- Misty Knight is mentioned.
- This episode has Cloak wearing his iconic hood that he is known for in the Marvel comics Cloak and Dagger.
- This contains the first reference to the larger Marvel universe. Officer Brigid O'Reilly makes a reference to her friend "Misty" from New York. The Misty mentioned is none other than Misty Knight from Luke Cage. Though she doesn't have "superpowers" per se, she's the only Misty in the Marvel universe that is in New York with noted abilities.
- Bach's Cello Suite 1 is played. The song Wilson Fisk listens to in Netflix Daredevil.
- The cello soundtrack used in season 1 episode 8 ghost stories was the same one to be used in the opening episode of Daredevil season 1 episode 8 shadows in the glass when Wilson Fisk makes his omelet then used again in the middle of the episode.