The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
|"Nelson v. Murdock"|
|Original airdate:||April 10, 2015|
|Previous Episode:||"Speak of the Devil"|
|Next Episode:||"The Path of the Righteous"|
"Nelson v. Murdock" is the tenth episode of season one of Daredevil.
Murdock and Foggy's relationship is put to the ultimate test while a new enemy against Fisk emerges.
- Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk
- Toby Leonard Moore as James Wesley
- Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao
- Bob Gunton as Leland Owlsley
- Ayelet Zurer as Vanessa Marianna
- Vondie Curtis-Hall as Ben Urich
- Susan Varon as Josie
- Phyllis Somerville as Marlene Vistain
- Geoffrey Cantor as Mitchell Ellison
- Suzanne H. Smart as Shirley Benson
- Adriane Lenox as Doris Urich
- Jonathan Walker as Senator Randolph Cherryh
- Richard Bekins as Parish Landman
- Dave T. Koenig as Lawyer
- Tom Knutson as Sick Man
- John Tobias as Elderly Man
- Luis Moreno as Male Attendant
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Randolph Cherryh is introduced.
- Gao returns
- Leland Owlsley returns.
- Foggy mentions a "Greek girl" that Matt dated. This is a reference to Elektra Natchios.
- The battle between Hulk and Abomination is referenced in a newspaper article as the "Harlem Terror". Hulk and Ambomination are seen in the photo.
- The Battle of New York is referenced in a newspaper article. A dead Leviathan is seen in the photo.
- Roxxon Corporation is mentioned.
- Van Lunt is mentioned.
- The Richmond that Leland says should be invited is Kyle Richmond who is the hero Nighthawk in the comics.
- Claire Temple is mentioned.
- Nobu is mentioned.
- Jack Murdock is mentioned. Also his boxing robe appears.
- Stick is mentioned.
- Elena Cardenas is mentioned.
To be added
To be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.