The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- Robert Kinsey in Kinsey (2004)
- Dock Worker in War of the Worlds (2005)
- Randall Malone in Brokeback Mountain (2005)
- Dracula in Awake (2007)
- Gregg Beam in Quantum of Solace (2008)
- Brian in Every Day (2010)
- Scanlon in Green Hornet (2011)
- Bob Egan in Thin Ice (2011)
- Roger Anderson in Pan Am (2011-2012)
- Van Hauser in End of Watch (2012)
- Elliot Hirsch in The Newsroom (2012-2014)
- Todd in X/Y (2014)
- David Potter in Rake (2014)
- Masters in The Equalizer (2014)
- Reed Akley in Manhattan (2014)
- David Patrick in State of Affairs (2014-2015)
- Dexter Tolliver in Suicide Squad (2016)
- Jim Hopper in Stranger Things (2016-2019)
- Ronnie in Human Affairs (2018)
- Hellboy in Hellboy (2019)
- David Harbour III, David Harbour Jr. and Frankenstein in Frankenstein's Monster's Monster, Frankenstein (2019)
- "He’s the Red Guardian, which is the counterpart to Captain America. In the Cold War, the Soviets retaliated with the Red Guardian. And … he’ll surprise you. He has this ‘thing,’ this super-soldier thing. But he’ll surprise you with his flaws, and with his complexities. I kinda don’t want to give it away, because I want you to be surprised as well."
- "He’s this guy who is closely linked to Natasha back in the day. I don’t think it’s been quite revealed exactly how, but I think you can see in the family dynamic that he was a bit of a fatherly figure to her. And a number of years go by and he’s past his prime. So he gets back into his superhero outfit, and it still fits, but it’s a little tighter than before."
- "I think the great thing about the Red Guardian is he really is he was the Captain America of his day for Russia. And he was the great hope of Russia, in a certain sense. And he kind of, as you’ll see in the movie, he blew it in certain ways and he’s trying to start up again."
- "I really like that angle on a superhero. All the talk with superheroes can be focused on their invincibility, so where do you find the cracks in that? And Red Guardian has tons of cracks all over him. And he’s not the heroic, noble man that you want him to be. He both comically and tragically has a lot of flaws. And I love that about it. And also, he has a lot of strengths."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.