|Appeared in||X2: X-Men United|
Douglas Ramsey is a mutant known as Cypher due to his omni-lingual mutation that allows him to understand and communicate in any language.
Cypher was a mutant student of Charles Xavier with the ability to translate any language. His name appears on William Stryker's list of known mutants. He is the blond boy in Xavier's English class at the end of the movie.
Powers and Abilities
- Omnilingualism: Ramsey has the ability to understand, comprehend and utilize verbal or non-verbal communication without any prior knowledge of the language.
- Code Reading: He can use his Omni-lingual abilities to understand passwords, coding, and other advanced technological barriers.
- Mathematical Language: He can use his Omni-lingual abilities to understand mathematics at the most complex level. Allowing him to mentally solve any problem or compute highly complex calculations automatically without effort.
- Inhumane Charisma: He can use his Omni-lingual abilities to predict and manipulate others. His inhuman perception allows him to instantly see a others deepest secrets, desires, prowess and flaws after a few glancing moments or a conversation. Words and communications are his most dangerous weapons, allowing him to subtly apply psychological pressure, he can quickly manipulate people, forcing them to do what he wants, without them even realizing it.
- Language of Causality: He can use his Omni-lingual abilities to passively and comfortably perceive and understand all cause and effect relations as a language, thus automatically deducing the path leading to any effect, allowing him to instantly plan, analyze, and take action with absolute efficiency without trouble.
- Body Analysis: He can use his Omni-lingual abilities to read the body language of others, making him an exceptional fighter, interrogator, etc. He was able to defeat a large number of mutants by utilizing this ability.
To be added
Behind the scenes
To be added''
To be added