Earth-96283 is the designated Marvel universe number for the Spider-Man trilogy produced and distributed by Columbia Pictures. The films in this universe were directed by Sam Raimi and consisted of Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3.
- Sometime before the events of Spider-Man:
- 1983: Peter Parker is born.
- 1988: Richard and Mary Parker die in a plane crash leaving their son, Peter, in the custody of his aunt and uncle, May and Ben.
- Peter believes that his parents were secret agents killed by a super-villain like "the Red Skull" in order to accept their deaths (Spider-Man novelization by Peter David).
- Mary Jane Watson and her family move in next door to the Parker's.
- Peter Parker meets Harry Osborn and they become friends.
- Mary Jane Watson enters a relationship with Flash Thompson.
- During the Films
In film chronology: