|Appeared in|| Avengers: Infinity War|
Ebony Maw arrived down to Earth with Cull Obsidian claiming Thanos will destroy the humans who confronted them; who were Doctor Strange, Wong, Bruce Banner, and Tony Stark. Strange had one of the Infinity Stones they needed and so at the battle Stark had transformed into Iron Man, annoying Maw as he confronted Strange, allowing Cull to take down the other heroes. Capturing Strange and attempting to kill him aboard his ship, Iron Man snuck in with Spider-Man and saved Strange.
When the 2014 Nebula transported 2014 Thanos and his army to the present, Maw and the rest of the Black Order joined him. During the Battle of the New Avengers Facility, Maw drew Thanos' attention to Clint Barton running across the battlefield carrying a Gauntlet with the Infinity Stones and joined the effort to retrieve the Stones. As Black Panther made his way across the battlefield with the Gauntlet, Maw encased him in a tentacle of stone to stop Black Panther and retrieve the Gauntlet. However, Spider-Man grabbed the Gauntlet and continued on.
At the end of the battle, Ebony Maw was disintegrated by Tony Stark along with the rest of Thanos' army using the power of the Infinity Stones. In his final moments, Maw stared down at his disintegrating body in shock and reached out towards Thanos as if seeking his help.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Molecular Telekinesis: Ebony Maw was able to move and otherwise manipulate objects to his will to an immense degree, employing this power offensively, able to swiftly send Iron Man flying skyward, to knock aside Spider-Man by sending a billboard flying into him without even looking at him, to angle away the trajectory of Cull Obsidian after the latter was sent flying at him. His precision with his power was enough to allow him to cleanly slice apart a car hurled at him; and to sculpt sharpened spikes out of debris, before launching it at the combined might of Doctor Strange and Wong. Maw was also able to use his telekinesis to restrain and muzzle a defeated Thor with panels from the walls of the Statesman. He was also able to manipulate the environment to hinder Doctor Strange's escape, managing to defeat the sorcerer again and knock him out, making use of several structures in the vicinity, such as stop lights.
- Levitation: Ebony Maw could use his telekinesis to levitate, occasionally using this skill as a means of transportation, even able to make himself hover upside-down. He was also able to telekinetically take people with him while levitating himself, as seen when he lifted Doctor Strange into the air against a wall.
- Pilot: Ebony Maw knew how to fly a Q-Ship on his own, attempting to take one to Titan after he captured Doctor Strange.
- Thanos - Adoptive father; deceased.
- Black Order
- Loki - Enemy; deceased.
- Tony Stark/Iron Man - Enemy and killer; deceased.
- Wong - Enemy.
- Doctor Strange - Enemy and hostage.
- Spider-Man - Enemy.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
To be added