|Appeared in||The Amazing Spider-Man 2|
Following Norman Osborn's death, Harry Osborn became CEO of Oscorp. At a board meeting, Harry made Felicia her assistant and told everyone that they worked for her now, much to the board's annoyance. Later, Felicia asked Harry if he needed anything. He replied saying no unless she can get him the genetically-modified spiders that were destroyed after the events of the Lizard. She told Harry that she overheard Donald Menken and the guards saying that they had the spider venom extracted before they were all disposed of. Felicia also informed him that they are located in Oscorp in a division called Special Projects.
In a deleted scene, after Menken activated the alarm, a transformed Harry Osborn wreaks havoc in the Oscorp Tower. Felicia and the others run to the exit, but Felicia stops in front of Harry. She calls out his name, but Harry (who was shocked by his new appearance) screams at Felicia to get out. Felicia then runs out of the tower.
To be added
Behind the scenes
- Felicity Jones initially described her role as the Green Goblin's girlfriend. While no romantic connection is made explicit in the film, Felicia's feelings for Harry are hinted at by her repeated concern for his condition; while in a deleted scene Harry spares her life despite the fact it was the venom she told him about that caused his appearance to worsen.
- Felicia was intended to appear in Sam Raimi cancelled Spider-Man 4 she was set to be played by Anne Hathaway, unlike her comic counterpart who became the Black Cat, Raimi's Felicia was to become the The Vulturess.
- Interestingly, even though Anne Hathaway didn't play the Black Cat in Spider-Man 4, she went on to play Catwoman, the DC counterpart of Black Cat, in Christopher Nolan's film The Dark Knight Rises.
- Had the Amazing Spider-Man series not been cancelled in favor of Sony and Marvel Studios' deal, Felicia would have eventually became the Black Cat in future installments, rumored as early as The Amazing Spider-Man 3.
- In the comics, Felicia is the probability altering cat-burglar know as Black Cat.
- Felicia also appears in both The Amazing Spider-Man video game and its sequel as the Black Cat, completely separate from Felicity Jones' portrayal.