The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- Princess Alexandra in The Elephant Man (1982)
- Jenny Fields in The World According to Garp (1982)
- Sarah Cooper in The Big Chill (1983)
- Iris Gaines in The Natural (1984)
- Teddy Barnes in Jagged Edge (1985)
- Jan/Maxie in Maxie (1985)
- Alex Forrest in Fatal Attraction (1987)
- Marquise Isabelle de Merteuil in Dangerous Liaisons (1988)
- Sunny von Bulow/Narrator in Reversal of Fortune (1990)
- Gertrude in Hamlet (1990)
- Mary Todd Lincoln in Lincoln (1992)
- Férula Trueba in The House of the Spirits (1993)
- Alicia Clark in The Paper (1994)
- Mona Simpson in The Simpsons (1995-2012)
- Mrs. Farraday in Mary Reilly (1996)
- Cruella De Vil in 101 Dalmatians (1996)
- First Lady Marsha Dale in Mars Attacks! (1996)
- Vice President Kathryn Bennett in Air Force One (1997)
- Camille Dixon in Cookie's Fortune (1999)
- Kala in Tarzan (1999)
- Cruella De Vil in 102 Dalmatians (2000)
- Nellie Forbush in South Pacific (2001)
- Esther Gold in The Safety of Objects (2001)
- Eleanor of Aquitaine in The Lion in Winter (2003)
- Chief Justice Evelyn Baker Lang in West Wing (2004)
- Claire Wellington in The Stepford Wives (2004)
- Maggie in Nine Lives (2005)
- Captain Monica Rawling in The Shield (2005)
- Kala in Tarzan II (2005)
- Granny in Hoodwinked! (2005)
- Mrs. Wittenborn in Evening (2007)
- Patty Hewes in Damages (2007-2012)
- Granny Puckett in Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil (2011)
- Albert Nobbs in Albert Nobbs (2011)
- Norma Desmond in Sunset Boulevard (2016)
- "I've always wanted to be in one of those movies. That's what I'm looking for. I want every role to be something entirely different."
- "It reminded me of the original Star Wars in that it introduced this great cast but it also had this offhand 'We don't take ourselves so seriously' aspect of it. You don't only get introduced into this wonderful world that has a look all unto its own, but the characters make you laugh. You feel some sort of empathy toward them, and people love that and want it."
- "It's like what we used to do when we were kids: Let's pretend. For me with acting, I take it to its basic: It's literally playing. Even in the darkest thing, you have to know how to play as an actor and an artist. These movies really bring that out in people."
- "I just have to let people know that I always have been up for anything. I love to do stuff that's different. That's what I love."
- "It's so out there, I don't know if people will like this one, but it's really great. Now I've really bought into it. This is a great sculpture, a whimsy on my head. I like to think that Nova Prime has that in her, and hopefully we'll be able to see that in the future."
- "When you play a character who they love and are amused by, hopefully they'll see more of you. Especially at this point in my career, it's fantastic. To be in the beginning of literally a whole new universe for people is really fun."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.