- Starla Grady in Slaps Her...She's French (2002)
- April Rowlands in Seventy-8 (2004)
- Brittany Loud in Flightplan (2005)
- Kelly Beardsley in Yours, Mine and Ours (2005)
- Carine McCandless in Into the Wild (2007)
- Gwen Tennyson in Ben 10: Race Against Time (2007)
- "I was very excited to book Young Jean Grey! Since it is all so top secret they did not give the actors who were auditioning any lines beforehand. So when I arrived I was given some lines and had a few minutes to look at them. When I got the callback it was all improv with the director, Brett Ratner."
- "I can’t tell you who I worked with but I CAN tell you that Famke was on set and is extremely nice! She has an adorable dog that was with her!"
- "But can you imagine if you suddenly discovered that you were different from your family and that people were frightened of you? It sure wouldn’t be much fun."
- "I couldn’t wait to get to the set. I wouldn’t say I was starstruck but it was a lot of fun sitting in the lunch tent with Sir Ian and tons of mutants!"
- "Well, my wardrobe is from a different decade and I think I looked pretty weird."
- "I love talking with the actors that are older than me. They have some great stories-not just about their work. It’s hard to remember that they do normal people stuff, too."
- " X-Men 3 is going to be great! The cast and crew are wonderful. And, of course, I hope you like my performance. I think Brett Ratner did a great job directing me!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.