|Alias(es)|| Green Monster|
David Banner had experimented on his son Bruce from a young age. While experimenting with Gamma Radiation, Bruce stood in front of a Gamma Explosion to save his colleague Harper, the explosion didn't kill him thanks to the Hulk being created inside of him. Upon one nightmare, Bruce transformed into the Hulk.
After Bruce turned back and had met with his father, David then decided to use the Hulk Dogs, who attacked Betty Ross. Bruce once again became the Hulk to fight them.
While being kept under observation by the military led by Betty's father General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross, Bruce once again has another nightmare about his father and transformed into the Hulk once again to escape. After escaping the desert base and rampaging across the desert to San Francisco while battling army forces sent after him until Betty calms him down to turn him back into Bruce.
While under military custody, David tries to have Bruce turn back into the Hulk again but fails. He then decides to "go first" and bites an electrical cable absorbing all the electricity in San Francisco transforming into a being of electrical energy. The electricity hits Bruce transforming him back into the Hulk. A long battle ensues between father and son. David begins to absorb the Hulk's energy but the Hulk forces David to absorb his own power which overwhelms him. When he transforms into a gigantic sphere of water, he is killed by an Army missile.
One year later after the death of his father, Bruce went into hiding in South America. He has learn to control his transformations into the Hulk when battling terrorists and militants.
Hulk is constantly enraged and draws his strength from this rage. The angrier Hulk is, the more powerful he becomes. This aspect of his physiology grants him virtually limitless strength. If Hulk calms down to a certain point, he will revert back to the form of Bruce Banner.
- Real Name: Bruce Banner.
- Alignment: Uncontrollable due to his rage.
- Affiliation: None.
- Relatives: David Banner (father).
- Base of Operations: Mobile.
- Gender: Male.
- Unusual Features: Unnaturally Green eyes and skin and gigantic bodily proportions.
- Citizenship: American.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Occupation: Nuclear physicist.
- Place of Birth: Dayton, Ohio.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Hulk's primary power is his strength, able to move immensely heavy materials, such as cars or boulders. Derived from his anger, the angrier Hulk becomes, the stronger he becomes, and the more heavy objects he can move. At most, Hulk can lift up to 100 tons of weight. A side-effect of this strength is that Hulk grows bigger as his anger rises above regular levels, first measuring 9 feet tall, then 12 feet tall to finally reach 15 feet tall.
- Superhuman Speed: Due to his superhumanly strong legs, Hulk can run and achieve speeds up to 300 mph (482.80 kph).
- Superhuman Durability: Hulk's skin, muscles and bones are far more durable than a normal human's, able to take tremendous punishment from both firearms and superhuman blows. Whenever bullets hit his skin, they bounced off harmlessly, seemingly causing nothing more than an annoyance to Hulk.
- Superhuman Endurance: Hulk's endurance is much greater than that of a normal human's; which allows him to perform physical activities without tiring.
- Superhuman Leaping: Hulk can cover up to four or five miles(6.43-8.04 km) in a single leap; able to cover a lot of ground and reach the Golden Gate Bridge of San Francisco without trouble.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Despite his incredible durability, Hulk is not invincible. He can be harmed, but when he is, his regeneration acts up and eliminates all forms of injury. The time it takes for any injury to heal may take up to a few seconds or a few minutes, depending on the severity of the injury. This instantaneous regeneration may also endow a measure of immunity to all diseases and has an enhanced longevity.
- Superhuman Immunity: Due to his accelerated healing factor; Hulk is immune to all types of diseases, illnesses and sickness.
- Superhuman Longevity: Due to his accelerated healing factor; Hulk ages far slower than a normal human.
- Betty Ross - Ex-girlfriend and love interest.
- David Banner - Father and enemy; deceased.
- Thaddeus Ross - Enemy.
- Glenn Talbot - Enemy; deceased.
Behind the scenes
- Director Ang Lee had done Motion Capture for the Hulk.