|Appeared in|| X-Men|
X-Men: First Class
|Actor|| Kenneth McGregor|
As a Jew, Jakob was brought along with his wife and his young son to a concentration camp by the Nazis. The very moment they cross the entrance gate, some SS soldiers try to take Erik away with them: Jakob and Edie struggle for having their son back, but they're overpowered by the soldiers and taken away, while their son uses his powers for the first time trying to reach them.
Though Edie is taken back to be killed by Klaus Schmidt, Jakob is taken to the concentration camp and later dies there.
Almost nothing was known of Jakob, except that he loved his son enough to try to save him despite being surrounded by Nazi soldiers.
- Edie Eisenhardt - Wife; deceased.
- Erik Lehnsherr - Son.
- Peter Maximoff - Grandson.
- Dr. Klaus Schmidt - Captor; deceased.
- Magda Gurzsky - Daughter-in-law; deceased.
- Nina Gurzsky - Granddaughter; deceased.
- Canon (3 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, Jakob was a World War I veteran, and was shot by the Nazis prior to reaching the concentration camp, while he and his family tried to escape from Warsaw.
- In the comics, Jakob had a daughter, Ruth, who is not mentioned in the movies.