|"AKA It's Called Whiskey"|
|Writer(s):|| Liz Friedman|
|Original airdate:||November 20, 2015|
|Previous Episode:||"AKA Crush Syndrome"|
|Next Episode:||"AKA 99 Friends"|
"AKA It's Called Whiskey" is the third episode of season one of Jessica Jones.
It won't be easy to acquire or deploy but Jessica thinks she's found a weapon to use against Kilgrave. Luke and Jessica bond over their similarities.
- Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones
- David Tennant as Kilgrave
- Mike Colter as Luke Cage
- Rachael Taylor as Trish Walker
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeryn Hogarth
- Kieran Mulcare as Ruben
- Erin Moriarty as Hope Shlottman
- Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse
- Wil Traval as Will Simpson
- Robin Weigert as Wendy Ross-Hogarth
- Parisa Fitz-Henley as Reva Connors
- David Shumbris as Odd Man
- Kett Turton as Holden
- Nichole Yannetty as Nicole
- Andrew Guilarte as Cashier
- Sonnie Brown as Nurse
- Andrea Burns as Angie
- Jos Laniado as Portuguese Father
- John Sousa as Portuguese Son
- John Adams as Dad
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Will Simpson is introduced.
- Hulk and The Avengers are mentioned.
- Jessica Jones mentions her past as a superhero.
- After Jessica and Luke have sex he says, "Sweet Christmas!" That is Luke Cage's catchphrase in the comic books.
- The radio in the store mentions Daredevil and other heroes.
- Jessica says go to sleep to one of Kilgrave's slaves to knock him out which is similar to when Tony Stark said the same thing to The Hulk in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Jessica's friend Trish Walker is revealed to have the alternate first name "Patsy." Patsy Walker is the superhero Hellcat in Marvel comics.
To be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.