|Appeared in|| Spider-Man|
- "Black-suit Spider-Man! We gotta have these, Jonah."
- ―Robbie Robertson [src]
Joseph "Robbie" Robertson is the assistant editor of the Daily Bugle.
When Otto Octavius is victim of a lab incident and goes mad in the city with his mechanical tentacles, Jameson of the Daily Bugle wants to find a name for the new super menace of New York City, with Robertson assisting Ted Hoffman in his tries. After a brief discussion, the publisher decides for "Doctor Octopus".
Robertson keeps working at the Daily Bugle with Jameson, and participates to Eddie Brock's employment as a substitute of Peter Parker. When the latter, anyway, proves that Brock's photo was a fake, Robertson and Jameson fire Brock.
- J. Jonah Jameson - Boss.
- Peter Parker - Employee.
- Eddie Brock - Ex-employee; deceased.
- Betty Brant - Employee.
- Ted Hoffman - Employee.
- Raimi series (3 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Although he just has small cameos in the films, Robbie Robertson is one of the most important characters in the Spider-Man continuity, one of Peter Parker's best friends and Spider-Man's most loyal supporters.
- Robbie also has a dark history with the albino and superpowered hitman Tombstone.
- In the comics, Robbie was formerly apart of "Front Line"; a newspaper place and went on to the Daily Bugle.