WB Has No Direction for Superman | The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Floyd in 80 Minutes (2008)
- Ben in The Boxer (2009)
- Greg in The Descent: Part 2 (2009)
- Ace in The Last Days of Lehman Brothers (2009)
- Ryan in Red Tails (2010)
- David Nolan, Prince Charming and Prince Charming's Brother in Once Upon A Time (2011-2012)
- "Fandral would like to think of himself as the R. Kelly of Asgard. He's a lover, not a fighter. You know what I'm saying? I've seen 'Trapped in The Closet' and 'Keep it on the Down Low.' All that kind of stuff. Fandral is a fun-loving guy. He's a ladies man. It's always debatable how successful he is at that. He thinks he's pretty successful. He thinks that all the ladies love him and, if they don't, then they will soon come around to the idea of loving him. He's fiercely loyal to Thor and the Warriors Three. They look out for each other. They would rather have a good time, but if he's gotta fight, he'll fight. He's a great character to play."
- "I’ll be missing out on wearing all that hair! The timing wasn’t right. I’m bummed about it because I had such a great experience and great time making the first film and was really excited about coming back. Marvel and Disney tried to make it work. But because of my commitment to Once Upon a Time, I was not going to be able to do both. So I’ll have to hand the reins over to someone else. I love Marvel. I wish them all the best. I will certainly be first in line to see it. On the other hand, I’m going back to the best job on TV. I love it and can’t wait to delve in more."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.