- Nesa in Stargate SG-1 (2003)
- Amanda Bloom in Kyle XY (2008)
- Lucy in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)
- "Abby was an amazing character to play first of all. I designed her after myself which is one of the best things about working on a movie set. She's an amazing girl but she seems like a normal teenager when you first meet her in the movie. Kind of an average teen living in a small area with her dad, but you realize throughout the movie that she has so many hidden talents and different aspects to her character that were so fun to create."
- "I did take a break from Tae Kwon Do and then I got this part and I started training about three weeks before. I trained intensively and it was so phenomenal to work with such experts in the field. The stuntmen were absolutely amazing and I learned how to use a wire doing stunts. I learned how to use a weapon; a very, very long staff called a Bow staff . I learned how to spin that and do forms and routines with it. Combat fighting. I had a small chain and it was really challenging, I hit myself but I learned how to use it. I put so much effort into these stunts and it was such an amazing experience for me to do all my own stunts."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.