- Boy in The Road (2009)
- Owen in Let Me In (2010)
- Norman Babcock in Paranorman (2012)
- Benvolio in Romeo and Juliet (2013)
- Alexander in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)
- "I don’t try to avoid it, and I don’t try to keep it in mind. I just let things come naturally. Because it is the Marvel Universe and X-Men and there are a lot of people expecting a lot of things, I did a huge amount of research on anyone who has portrayed it and even in the comics and the cartoons and live action. I just followed Nightcrawler’s story. I feel very honored and grateful to be expressing that now. I can’t wait."
- "I think Bryan said that he thought that it just wasn’t the right time because there were already so many mutants in it and after reading the script now, I can see what they’re doing. They have the ability to bring these younger characters in now, so I think a lot of the people who know the traditional origins of where this came from will be very happy."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.