- Fawn in Touch Me (1997)
- Chloe Whitfield in The Skulls (2000)
- Paige Armstrong in Capital City (2004)
- Desiree in Wristcutters: A Love Story (2006)
- Dr. Miranda Storm in Sex and Death 101 (2007)
- Maya in The Midnight Meat Train (2008)
- Alicia Billington in Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009)
- "I just saw Jon Favreau and he was like, 'Leslie, come look! I'll show you.' He showed me the trailer and it looked amazing. And just to work with Robert Downey Jr., all my stuff is with him – and Gwyneth as well, Gwyneth Paltrow. But most of my stuff is with Robert. My character is Christine Everheart and I become Tony's sort of moral conscious, in a way. And I also bed him, which is always fun. It's not a rough day at the office."
- "That's what I was just saying to somebody. You don't usually get an actor like Robert Downey Jr because I think he's just the finest. It doesn't get better, right? And so I just think that movie… I think Jon Favreau is such a wonderful director. I really felt his attention because he really just helped me. He really directs you and I love that collaboration. I think it's going to be pretty amazing. And it's the first movie from Marvel. Marvel is the studio behind it so it's going to be a ride and a half. I'm excited. It's sort of like I can't believe I get to be a part of it."
- Leslie is dating her Iron Man 2 co-star Sam Rockwell.
- 3D Timeline of Leslie Bibb at Kronomy
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.