|Appeared in||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
To be added
To be added
Lorelei is extremely deceiving and controlling having become obsessed with becoming the supreme mistress of every male being she comes across. Born with the unique ability to control men with her voice, Lorelei eventually grew addicted to her power and decided to go on a campaign to gain wealth and power throughout the Nine Realms.
Despite Asgard's repeated attempts to capture or kill her, her reign of terror continued for several years before she unexpectedly bit off more then she could chew after she chose to go after Haldor, Sif's lover at the time. The resulting battle ended with Haldor's death, Lorelei being imprisoned in the Asgardian Dungeons for at least 600 years, and Sif gaining an undying hatred towards her.
Lorelei herself became unhealthily fixated on Sif, believing the warrior was to blame for how she had been "unfairly" imprisoned and, at least in her mind, the only person who could challenge her. While imprisoned, Lorelei became utterly ruthless and was determined to break out of Asgard and begin her plans to conquer anew.
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, Lorelei possesses various superhuman physical attributes common among the Asgardians; such as superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, an accelerated healing factor, longevity, etc.
- Superhuman Strength: Lorelei is much stronger than most humans. She was able to send Jimmy Mackenzie flying with a single blow, easily defeat the highly skilled Melinda May and hold her own against the Asgardian warrior Sif.
- Superhuman Durability: Lorelei is far more durable than most humans. She sustained several blows during her fight with Sif without displaying any signs of injury.
- Superhuman Speed: Lorelei is much faster than most humans.
- Superhuman Agility: Lorelei is far more agile than most humans.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Lorelei's reflexes are much faster than most humans.
- Superhuman Stamina: Lorelei possesses far more stamina than most humans, allowing her to remain physically active for long periods of time.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Lorelei's metabolism allows her to heal much faster, more extensively and efficiently than most humans.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all Asgardians, Lorelei ages far slower than humans. Despite being over 1,000 years old, she still maintains the physical appearance of a woman in her prime.
- Master Sorceress: Lorelei possesses vast knowledge of the mystical arts, as she became a highly skilled and formidable sorceress to the point that she not only tred to conquer the Nine Realms, but she is so dangerous that she was incarcerated in the Asgardian Dungeons.
- Persuasion: Lorelei possesses a unique power, that Sif described as sorcery, that allows her to enthrall men. This power is usually effective through voice, but if Lorelei's victim proves to have a higher will capable of resisting her power, she is able to strengthen the enthrallment through touch.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Lorelei is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant, having received training in both armed and unarmed combat. She easily defeated Melinda May with a single blow, and was capable of holding her own in a battle against Asgard's greatest female warrior, Sif, claiming to have defeated her at least once.
- Master Swordswoman: Lorelei is a highly skilled swordswoman, as she is able to hold her own against Asgard's greatest female warrior, Sif, in a battle. She is also somewhat knowledgeable about swords, since she desired Sif's unique sword for her own.
- Sif - Enemy.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 TV series)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Lorelei is the younger sister of Amora the Enchantress, who in the comics, is an antagonist to Thor Odinson and love-interest to Loki Laufeyson.
- Lorelei is pursued by Sif on "Odin's" orders. In reality, she had been sent by Loki posing as Odin for unknown reasons.