|Appeared in||Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
To be added
To be added
Lorelei is extremely deceiving and controlling having become obsessed with becoming the supreme mistress of every male being she comes across. Born with the unique ability to control men with her voice, Lorelei eventually grew addicted to her power and decided to go on a campaign to gain wealth and power throughout the Nine Realms.
Despite Asgard's repeated attempts to capture or kill her, her reign of terror continued for several years before she unexpectedly bit off more then she could chew after she chose to go after Haldor, Sif's lover at the time. The resulting battle ended with Haldor's death, Lorelei being imprisoned in the Asgardian Dungeons for at least 600 years, and Sif gaining an undying hatred towards her.
Lorelei herself became unhealthily fixated on Sif, believing the warrior was to blame for how she had been "unfairly" imprisoned and, at least in her mind, the only person who could challenge her. While imprisoned, Lorelei became utterly ruthless and was determined to break out of Asgard and begin her plans to conquer anew.
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology: Lorelei possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the asgardians; such as superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability, longevity, etc.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all asgardians, Lorelei possesses superhuman strength and her physical strength is greater than that of an average female asgardian. She was able to send Jimmy Mackenzie flying with a single blow, easily defeat the highly skilled Melinda May and hold her own against the asgardian warrior Sif.
- Superhuman Durability: Lorelei's body is much more resistant to physical harm than the body of a normal human. She sustained several blows during her fight with Sif without displaying any signs of injury.
- Superhuman Longevity: Like all asgardians, Lorelei is extremely long-lived, as she ages far slower than normal humans. Despite being over one thousand years old; she still maintains the physical appearance of a woman in her prime.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: At times when Lorelei was injured, her healing factor allowed her to heal from those injuries at an accelerated rate.
- Master Sorceress: Lorelei possesses vast knowledge of the mystical arts, as she became a highly skilled and formidable sorceress to the point; that Lorelei not only try to conquer the Nine Realms, but she is so dangerous that she was incarcerated in the Asgardian Dungeons; prior to Lorelei escaping from her imprisonment.
- Persuasion: Lorelei possesses a unique ability, that Sif described as sorcery, that allows her to enthrall men. This ability is usually effective through voice, but if Lorelei's victim proves to have a higher will capable of resisting her power, she is able to strengthen the enthrallment through touch.
- Master Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Lorelei is a very capable hand-to-hand combatant, having received training in unarmed combat and swordsmanship. She easily defeated Melinda May with a single blow, and was capable of holding her own in a battle against Asgard's greatest female warrior, Sif, claiming to have defeated her at least once.
- Master Swordswoman: Lorelei is highly skilled in the art of swordsmanship, able to hold her own against Asgard's greatest female warrior, Sif, in a battle. She is also somewhat knowledgeable about swords, since she desired Sif's unique sword for her own.
To be added
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 TV series)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- Lorelei is the younger sister of Amora the Enchantress, who in the comics, is an antagonist to Thor Odinson and love-interest to Loki.
- Lorelei is pursued by Sif on "Odin's" orders. In reality, she had been sent by Loki posing as Odin for unknown reasons.