|Alias(es)|| Your Highness|
|Appeared in|| Black Panther|
Avengers: Infinity War
- "You cannot talk! One more word and I will feed you to my children. I'm kidding. We are vegetarians."
To be added
To be added
M'Baku is ruthless, but holds great respect for those who proven themselves to be great warriors; for example, he initially had a dislike for T'Challa, believing him to be unworthy to become the next king of Wakanda, however, once he was defeated by the prince, he gained great respect for T'Challa to the point that he saved his life as a favor for sparing him in a ritual combat.
Despite his ruthless demeanor, M'Baku has a twisted sense of humor, as seen by his threatening to feed Everett Ross to his children, only for him to jokingly reveal that his children are vegetarians.
M'Baku is also shown to be quite open-minded. He initially chose to die over yielding in ritual combat, but when T'Challa told him that his people needed him to lead them, he yielded. Later on, when T'Challa requested Jabari Tribe's help to take down N'Jadaka, he initially refused, but he later decided to help T'Challa when he realized the latter was right about the destruction that would happen if vibranium fell into the wrong hands.
Powers and Abilities
- Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant: As a Wakandan warrior and the leader of the Jabari Tribe; M'Baku is highly skilled in melee and unarmed combat, he often utilizes his size, weight and strength in his fighting style; in his first confrontation against T'Challa, M'Baku nearly overwhelm and defeat the prince of Wakanda in ritual combat before T'Challa got the upper hand. During the Battle of Mount Bashenga, M'Baku was able to take on several Wakandan Border Tribe members all by himself relatively easily.
- Multilingual: As a native Wakandan, M'Baku speaks Xhosa fluently, in addition to English.
- Hardened Jabari Wood Armor: To be added
- Knobkerrie: M'Baku was rarely seen without his knobkerrie, which he could use in two different ways, as the round end could be used to hit hard and stun adversaries while the pointy end enabled him to stab his opponents like he did with T'Challa during their duel.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2 films)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, M'Baku goes by the name Man-Ape and gained superhuman abilities by battling and killing a White Gorilla.