Read on only if you don't mind reading spoilers for the film.
|Men in Black: International|
|Director:||F. Gary Gray|
|Writer(s):||Art Marcum and Matt Holloway|
|Release Date:||June 14, 2019|
|Running Time:||115 minutes|
Men in Black: International is a spin-off/soft reboot of the Men in Black film series that focus on a London-based Men in Black.
The Men in Black have always protected the Earth from the scum of the universe. In this new adventure, they tackle their biggest, most global threat to date: a mole in the Men in Black organization.
- Chris Hemsworth as Henry/Agent H
- Tessa Thompson as Molly Wright/Agent M
- Mandeiya Flory as young Molly Wright
- Kumail Nanjiani as the voice of Pawny
- Rafe Spall as Agent C
- Rebecca Ferguson as Riza Stavros
- Laurent Bourgeois and Larry Bourgeois as the Twins
- Liam Neeson as High T
- Emma Thompson as Agent O
- Kayvan Novak as Vungus the Ugly, Nasr and Bassam
- Spencer Wilding as Luca Brasi
- Sérgio Mallandro as himself
- Tim Blaney as the voice of Frank the Pug
- Thom Fountain and Drew Massey as the Worm Guys
- The Universe is Expanding.
- The World’s Not Going to Save Itself.
The film was shot in London, Italy, Morocco and New York City.