|Appeared in||Ghost Rider|
Michael is an immensely powerful archangel and the first angel created by God.
Michael is mentioned by Carter Slade, one of the previous Ghost Riders, that he cast 3 fallen angels (Gressil, Abigor and Wallow) out of heaven, at some point, a church was built and named in Michael's honor; "St. Michael's Church".
A painting of Michael can been seen on a glass window in Carter's house at the chapel's cemetery.
Powers and Abilities
- Angelic Physiology: As the first archangel and overall the first angel in existence; Michael possesses immense level of power, that surpasses that of any celestial beings and angels in existence, with the exception of God and possibly Zarathos.
- Superhuman Strength: As the first archangel and overall the first angel in existence, Michael possesses immense level strength; to the point that he was able to overpower and cast Gressil, Abigor and Wallow (3 fallen angels) respectively out of heaven with little difficulty.
- Invulnerability: Michael is virtually immune to all types of physical harm.
- Flight: Due to Michael's angelic wings; it can be assumed that he can fly at amazing speeds.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Michael is able to heal from physical injuries at a superhuman rate.
- Immortality: Michael cannot be killed by natural means or supernatural means.
- God - Creator.
- Earth-121347 (1 film)
- Ghost Rider (First appearance; photo and mentioned only)
Behind the scenes
To be added
To be added