|Appeared in||Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse|
- "In your universe, there’s only one Spider-Man, but there is another universe... It looks and sounds like yours.. but it’s not."
- ―Miles Morales[src]
To be added
Miles is a young, bright and confident young man. While initially hesitant to take on the role of Spider-Man, he eventually accepts his role as New York’s protector and with the guidance of an alternate version of Peter Parker works to become a better Spider-Man.
Powers and Abilities
- Spider Physiology: Having been bitten by a genetically altered spider similar to Peter Parker himself, Miles possesses enhanced strength, speed, agility, the early warning system known as spider-sense and the ability to climb walls.
- Camouflage: Miles can camouflage himself, making him effectively invisible to the human eye.
- Venom Strike: A form of directed energy that can be conducted through Miles' gloves and can be used against an opponent at a distance by conducting it through a material in which both Miles and his opponent are in contact. This was shown when he managed to knock out Peter Parker himself.
- This is the third animated appearance of Miles Morales and his feature film debut.
Behind the scenes
To be added