- Mai in Vanishing Son II (1994)
- Mai in Vanishing Son IV (1994)
- Chun-Li Zang in Street Fighter: The Movie (1994)
- Trudy in The Single Guy (1995-1997)
- Dr. Jing-Mei Chen in The E.R. (1995-2004)
- Mimi Carlyle in One Night Stand (1997)
- Fa Mulan in Mulan (1998)
- Lisa Wu in Spawn (1998-1999)
- Dr. Aki Ross in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001)
- Fa Mulan in House of Mouse (2002)
- Fa Mulan in Mulan II (2004)
- Det. Ellen Yin in The Batman (2004-2005)
- Fa Mulan in The World of Mulan (2005)
- Mary Kate Olsen in Robot Chicken (2005)
- Agent Lin Mei in Vanished (2006)
- Linda Harris in Two and a Half Men (2007-2010)
- Dr. Elisha Crowe in Prom Night (2008)
- Kara Wei in Private Practice (2008)
- Camile Wray in SGU Star Gate Universe Kino (2009-2011)
- Camille Wray in SGU Star Gate Universe (2009-2011)
- U.S. Senator Michaela Wen in Eureka (2011-2012)
- "'What is Radcliffe's motivation?' — not so much Aida's — because he's the taskmaster in this whole scheme of changing out May for the LMD May. Is [his agenda] for something good... or is he the mad scientist hoping to advance science? I don't think he went through all this trouble for s–ts and giggles!"
- "One of the key factors about an LMD is that, right now, AIDA has created a replica of May using all her brain data that they downloaded when she was dying."
- "For me, when I was playing LMD May, it's not very different from playing the real May, so the challenge was keeping track of what's going on, who's who, and how to somehow find little moments [to differentiate her]. You could have twins that are identical, and yet you'll always find a little something that's a little different, so that's what I try to incorporate into it."
- "It was a real clever way for the writers to come up with a way to fulfill the Philinda fans' fantasies and also delve further into May, because she doesn't open up about much. It's an interesting way to look into her mind through Robo-May."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.