|Appeared in||The Amazing Spider-Man 2|
- "Not everyone has a happy ending."
- ―Norman Osborn[src]
Norman Osborn was the founder and CEO of Oscorp.
When Norman was close to death his son Harry returned from his travels to assume the role of CEO of Oscorp if his father was to pass away. After a brief conversation with Harry, where Norman told him that the disease was genetic, Norman passed his son all of his research into a cure. By the next morning, Norman had passed away and Harry filled in his role at Oscorp.
- Curtis Connors - Employee.
- Rajit Ratha - Employee; deceased.
- Gustav Fiers - Employee.
- Donald Menken - Employee; deceased.
- Richard Parker - Colleague turned enemy.
- Harry Osborn - Son.
- Canon (2 films)
Behind the scenes
- Initially, a post credits scene was planned in which Gustav Fiers visits the secret lab again, and Norman Osborn's severed head is shown cryogenically frozen.
- In the comics, Norman Osborn is the first Green Goblin. It is hinted in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 that Norman had underwent some form of mutation, giving him green skin and claws, but it is his son, Harry Osborn who becomes Green Goblin.