Norman Osborn was the founder of Oscorp and the supervillain known the Green Goblin. Osborn was transported from his universe to Earth-199999 when Peter Parker tampered with Doctor Strange's spell to make the world forget that he is Spider-Man.
Norman Osborn shared the history of his counterpart; until he was transported from his universe into Earth-199999.
Due to a spell cast by Stephen Strange, Norman was pulled into Peter Parker's universe from a time before he died. Norman managed to regain control from his alternate personality and befriended May Parker who encouraged Peter to cure all of the villains that were pulled to his world. Norman and Peter worked together on creating a cure, saving Otto Octavius before the Green Goblin reasserted control over Norman's body. The Goblin convinced the uncured villains to turn against Peter and engaged in a battle with him that demolished Happy Hogan's condo. Aunt May managed to inject the Goblin with the cure that Norman had developed for himself, but it failed to work on him. Desiring to free Peter of his "weakness," the Goblin mortally wounded May and escaped.
Peter was subsequently joined by two other versions of Spider-Man, including Norman's own Peter, and the three versions of Spider-Man came together to create cures for the villains brought to the other universe. Norman's Peter was able to create an anti-serum to the Goblin Formula to save him, telling the alternate Peter that he'd been thinking about how to do it for a long time.
After the Spider-Men cure the other villains, the Goblin attacked and destroyed Strange's spell. The vengeful Peter-One engaged the Goblin in battle, defeating and nearly killing him with his own Glider before Norman's Peter stopped him. The Goblin non-fatally stabbed Peter-Two in the back and taunted Peter-One about being the one who killed May, but Peter-One injected him with the cure that Peter-Three threw him, destroying Norman's Green Goblin personality and returning him to normal. Norman was left horrified by his own actions before being returned to his own universe when Strange cast the spell to make everyone in the alternate world forget about the existence of their Peter Parker.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Physiology: Due to exposure to the Goblin formula, Green Goblin possessed superhuman physical attributes; such as superhuman strength, durability, speed, stamina, senses, intelligence, etc. It also caused him to develop a split personality, a high maintenance sociopath with unrestrained desire for power and influence.
- Superhuman Strength: Green Goblin possessed far more strength than normal humans.
- Superhuman Durability: Green Goblin possessed far more durability then normal humans.
- Superhuman Speed: Green Goblin possessed far more speed than normal humans.
- Superhuman Stamina: Green Goblin possessed far more stamina then normal humans, allowing him to remain physically active for long periods of time.
- Superhuman Senses: Green Goblin possessed far more heightened senses than normal humans.
- Superhuman Intelligence: Green Goblin possessed far more intelligence than normal humans.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Norman was an incredibly intelligent individual; even before he was exposed to the Goblin formula.
- Resources: Norman had an almost inexhaustible amount of wealth at his disposal. He used this to acquire advanced technologies and other weaponry for his vendetta against those who stand in his path.
- Goblin Glider: To be added
- Pumpkin Bombs: To be added
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man - Ally as Norman, enemy as Green Goblin.
- Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange - Ally as Norman, enemy as Green Goblin.
- May Parker - Ally as Norman, enemy and victim as Green Goblin; deceased.
- Peter-Two/Spider-Man-Two - Friend and ally as Norman, enemy and attempted victim as Green Goblin.
- Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus - Friend and employer as Norman, enemy and former ally as Green Goblin.
Behind the scenes
- At 66, Willem Dafoe agreed to return as Green Goblin as long as he was allowed to film his own fight scenes and stunts.
- Due to first appearing riding with his glider; it is possible that Norman/Green Goblin's appearance in MCU takes place before dragging his world's Spider-Man to an abandoned garden where Norman/Green Goblin died by his own glider while attempting to kill "his" Spider-Man, shortly after "his" Spider-Man saved their world's MJ (Mary Jane Watson) and the hostaged children from falling with the help from New York people at Queensboro Bridge.
- Another safe possibility, combined with an upgraded Green Goblin gears he wore in the day where MCU May died, then the Goblin's Glider had been damaged in MCU before Norman is cured from the Goblin Formula and thereby vanquish the Green Goblin in him, a now normal, yet remorseful Normal possibly made it back to the bridge from his universe unmasked in front of the public, and immediately turned himself in to the authority.