|Appeared in||X-Men: The Last Stand|
P. Xavier was in a hospital bed at Muir Island, being taken care of by Moira MacTaggert. After Charles was killed by the Phoenix possessed Jean Grey, he communicated through his brother's body to Moira, saying "Hello Moira." It is strongly implied that Charles Xavier's mind transferred itself into his brother's body.
The comatose state and resulting muscular atrophy of the man's body could account for Professor Xavier's continued use of a wheelchair after being revived. It can also be surmised that P. Xavier is, biologically, a mutant with psionic powers as well because Charles retained all of his abilities in this new body.
- Charles Xavier - Twin brother; deceased.
- Sharon Xavier - Mother; deceased.
- Moira MacTaggert - Doctor.
Behind the scenes
- His name and backstory was revealed in the commentary for X-Men: The Last Stand.
- P. Xavier is similar to the comics character, Cassandra Nova, who was Xavier's disembodied twin, created because of his telepathy. Cassandra Nova makes a body for herself, becoming Xavier's identical twin sister.
- The P in his name may stand for "Patient" or may stand for his first name. It could be a reference to Proteus, a powerful mutant who is David Xavier, the son of Charles Xavier and Moira MacTaggert in Ultimate Marvel.