The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- Frank in Human Nature (2001)
- Binky in 13 Moons (2002)
- Finbar McBride in The Station Agent (2003)
- Miles Finch in Elf (2003)
- Elliot Rosen in I'm with Her (2004)
- Dr. Belber in Life as We Know It (2005)
- Rowlie in Lassie (2005)
- Mike Kirkwood in Fortunes (2005)
- Arthur Ramsey in Theshold (2005-2006)
- Ben Klandis in Find Me Guilty (2006)
- Sam Norton in Little Fugitive (2006)
- Lemon in Penelope (2006)
- Marlowe Sawyer in Nip/Tuck (2007)
- Peter in Funeral Party (2007)
- Dr. Simon Barsinister in Underdog (2007)
- Trumpkin in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2008)
- Stewart in 30 Rock (2009)
- Mr. Townsend in Saint John of Las Vegas (2009)
- Frank in Death at a Funeral (2010)
- Charlie in I Love You Too (2010)
- Dwarf in The Last Rites of Ransom Pride (2010)
- K.C. Munk in Pete Smalls Is Dead (2010)
- Vinnie in A Little Bit of Heaven (2011)
- Captain Gutt in Scrat's Continental Crack-Up: Part 2 (2011)
- Tyrion Lannister in Game of Thrones (2011-2014)
- Captain Gutt in Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
- Hung in Knights of Badassdom (2013)
- "I didn’t want to play the villain. He’s a man of science. He’s a man of invention. He actually sees what he’s doing as a good thing — his ambition is definitely blind and he’s quite arrogant. He’s strove all his life for a certain respect and attention. He’s up against Richard Nixon. He’s got some hurdles."
- "I wouldn't go so far as Hitler. I sympathise with the man, having played him, and I don't know how one does that with Hitler...Trask does actually believe that what he's doing is going to save the world."
- "I am this guy who's four and a half feet tall, but my life doesn't constantly address it. With me playing that role, I had to think about that stuff. I'm not going to play my violin, but with my dwarfism, I'm a bit of a mutant. I can't move metal or anything, but I thought of it as self-loathing. Deep down, Trask can be quite sensitive about that aspect of himself. And sorry to go back to Hitler, but he wasn't a six foot, perfect blond Aryan. He was a short, funny looking fellow. And talk about a moustache!"
- "Jen Lawrence is quite a fan of Game of Thrones. She and her friend would grill me for information, then cover their ears saying they didn't want to hear any of it! I wasn't going to tell them anything anyway, but it was fun to play around..."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.