|Appeared in||Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse|
Peter Parker is a version of Spider-Man who is active during the 1930s.
- "My name is Peter Parker. My universe is 1933, and I'm a private eye. I like to drink egg cream, and I fight Nazis. A lot. Sometimes I'll let a match burn down to my fingertip just to feel something, anything."
- ―Spider-Man Noir's introduction[src]
One day, Kingpin of a different dimension activated the Super Collider, a machine that could open portals to other dimensions. During a battle with the Green Goblin of that dimension, the alternate Spider-Man was thrust into the energies of the Collider, and his molecules ended up causing the Collider to hone in on the older Peter's universe, opening a portal in his bedroom. Pulled into the portal, Peter was transported into an alternate Earth, smacking face first into a screen. He discovered his counterpart from this dimension was younger, blonde-haired, and had recently been murdered by the Kingpin.
When Gwen Stacy, Peter B. Parker and Miles Morales make their way to Aunt May's house. She introduces them to Spider-Noir, Peni Parker and her robot armor SP//dr are from an alternate future, and Spider-Ham, a version of Peter Parker as a pig. After finding that the others were like him, the group discusses how they are going to shut down the Collider and get back to their own universes as they will eventually "glitch out" and die if they stay in Miles' world for too long. Miles opts to be the one who will stay behind and shut the Collider off. While Peter B. shows faith in Miles' abilities, the others are not sure Miles is ready and when they try to test him, the pressure overwhelms Miles and he leaves.
Later at May's house, Spider-Noir is fiddling with the rubric's cube and trying to guess the colors because he is unfamiliar with them and Spider-Ham corrects him on his mistake. He listens as Peter B. assures them that Miles will come through. At that moment, a frantic Miles returns and he reveals his Uncle Aaron is the Prowler and tried to kill him. Spider-Noir casually states that was a "hardcore origin story", as the others chastise him for his insensitive nature. He and the others are then attacked by Prowler, Kingpin, Scorpion, and Tombstone when they follow Miles to their location. A fight ensues and Miles' uncle (Prowler) is shot and fatally wounded by Kingpin when he refuses to kill Miles.
At Miles' school in his room, Spider-Noir and the others try to comfort Miles by relating on their own loss. Spider-Noir lost his Uncle Benjamin and agree on not being able to save everyone on the job. Spider-Noir bids Miles goodbye while Peter reveals that he has decided to be the one who will deactivate the Collider and stay behind even though it will result in his death. After taking the USB drive that will shut down the Collider from Miles, Peter then webs him to a seat to keep him safe and out of the way while the others go to the Collider.
Arriving at the base, they watch Fisk claiming that he and the original Spider-Man were 'very close', and Gwen calls him a pig and Spider-Ham takes offense to the statement. Spider-Man Noir then points out to how the waiters were dressed. He, Peter B, Gwen, and Spider-Ham enter the mansion wearing bow ties, with Peni and SP//dr hiding under the cart and they web up two security guards on the way. They soon locate the collider and are confronted by the Kingpin and his henchmen again.
While holding off the grunts, he is amazed to see Miles arrive after having escaped the chair and mastering his powers, as he manages to help Peter and Gwen.
Afterwards, Spider-Noir fights and easily defeats Tombstone. Along with Spider-Ham, he aids Porker and Peni in defeating Scorpion. He comforts Peni on her destroyed mech and carries her to rejoin the others.
Once Miles gains control of the beam, he then sends the others home, with Spider Noir voicing his love for them and states he will keep the cube to master it and goes to his dimension.
At the end, he is seen mastering the cube in his free time.
He shares many traits of his counterparts, as he wants to protect innocents and save the day.
When fighting, he is eager for a challenge, as seen when he told May Parker that "We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance". He also uses fighting skill in conjunction with his powers, as he easily bested Tombstone with his fists and web.
He can be insensitive at times, as after he learned Miles' uncle was a villain who nearly killed him, he only remarked it gave him a hard core origin story.
However, he was still compassionate to comfort Miles by telling him of his loss of his uncle after Kingpin killed Prowler or comforting Peni on her loss mech. This is further seen when he confessed his joy at meeting his counterparts, who he came to see as good friends.
Spider Physiology: due to him being bitten by a genetically modified "super" spider, Spider-Man possesses the proportionate powers of a spider; such as superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, equilibrium, reflexes, senses, produce organic webbing and accelerated healing. He has the ability to stick to walls and sense danger which he dubbed his "spider-sense".
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man's most notorious ability is his precognitive danger senses, As he is able to quickly dodge any form of attacks just after sensing them. It also seems to help him identify if he is close to someone with similar spider powers.
- Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses strength significantly greater than that of normal humans; making it impossible for any normal human to overpower him with their own power. However, with enough force, Spider-Man can be hurt by objects and weapons. He was able to best Tombstone, with his fists alone.
- Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man is proven to be incredibly durable; as he is able to survive being thrown around violently at high speeds and hitting a large screen.
- Peter Parker/Spider-Man - Alternate counterpart; deceased.
- May Parker - Alternate aunt and ally.
Behind the scenes
To be added
- He has taken to enjoying the rubrics' cube, after seeing it in color.
- His universe takes place in 1933.
- He speaks with a 1930's accent.
- It is always windy with him, as he states the wind follows him.