|Appeared in||Avengers: Endgame|
After the 2014 Nebula brought Thanos and his army forward in time to 2023, Midnight and the rest of the Black Order joined the final battle against the Avengers and their allies. After stealing the Infinity Stones back from Thanos, Tony Stark used their power to disintegrate Thanos and his army. As Thanos surveyed the battlefield, he spotted Midnight sink to her knees and disintegrate shortly after Ebony Maw's death.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Proxima Midnight was shown to be physically stronger than regular and enhanced humans.
- Superhuman Speed: Proxima Midnight was shown to be fast and agile in battle, able to swiftly attack or parry incoming attacks, as well as dodge or evade her opponents quickly. She was also able to jump high up in the air to attack her enemies with her spear.
- Superhuman Durability: Proxima Midnight was shown to be very durable, especially in battle.
- Master Combatant: Proxima Midnight was a superb combatant, able to employ various weapons like her spear or swords with incredible dexterity and skill in battle.
- Spear Mastery: Midnight is extremely skilled in using her spear for close quarters combat.
- Sword Mastery: Midnight also showed considerable skill in the use of swords.
- Proxima Midnight's Spear: Proxima Midnight wielded a three-pronged spear in battle against her enemies. It could be thrown at blinding speeds, or utilized in combat to impale, slash or parry attacks. The spear could also discharge powerful bursts of energy that could knock down her foes. The spear could also be controlled telekinetically, as Midnight was able to summon it back into her hands.
- Thanos - Adoptive father; deceased.
- Black Order
- Tony Stark/Iron Man - Killer; deceased.
Behind the scenes
- Monique Ganderton serves as Carrie Coon's stand-in when Coon was pregnant during filming, she mainly did facial capture for Proxima Midnight with some motion-capture.