The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
- Reptile/Tarkatan in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1997)
- Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
- A. J. Ross in Ballistic (2002)
- Chuck Norris in Li Xiao Long chuan qi (2008)
- Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)
- Edgar in Heroes: Slow Burn (2009)
- Edgar in Heroes (2009-2010)
- Snake Eyes in G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013)
- "I wear a variety of different things. Mainly it's all loose clothing. I don't know if I'm allowed to say until the release of the movie. But it's totally different from Darth Maul."
- "Oh, you never know-maybe in my next movie I'll be a superhero. It doesn't bother me, because bad guys are fun. I don't know what it is about bad guys. But when I play Toad, I don't think, "I've got to be totally bad." With Darth Maul, he's evil all the way - you have to think evil. Toad's a little different in a way, but still menacing."
- "Darth Maul is more intelligent. Toad is a bit more slimy, creepy - he's like this little thing you can't get hold of. He always wriggles his way out. But Darth Maul is hard. He's just hard from the minute. He's cocky - he knows he's good."
- "I'm in it, and I play Toad. I don't have any prosthetics. I think you'll see my face - I've got some slight color to my face. And I get to use some of my martial arts and acrobats in it. I think the quality of acting will be good, because you've got Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart. I'm trying to learn as much as I can just by watching them. I have dialogue in it, too, so that's a big step for me."
- "Toad is actually an English character in the comic, so it works out well for me. I don't speak how I speak now - I try to tone it down a little bit deeper. I've been working on it - Bryan Singer is great to work with."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.