|Appeared in||Captain America: The First Avenger|
- "The Führer is not accustomed to being ignored, Herr Schmidt. He funds your research because you promised him weapons."
Provoked, Schmidt showed Roeder and his coleagues his Tesseract powered cannon. However, they weren't impressed, thinking that Schmidt is mad for claiming that he harnessed the power of the gods. When Roeder's subordinate officer Hutter saw Berlin marked as one of Schmidt's targets on a map, Schmidt used the cannon to vaporize his three visitors.
- Adolf Hitler - Führer and commander-in-chief.
- Schneider - Colleague.
- Hutter - Colleague.
- Red Skull - Colleague turned enemy.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (1 film)
Behind the scenes
To be added
- In the comics, there is a Nazi villain known as Admiral von Roeder.
- Roeder was apparently named for Klaus Röder, a former member of the pre-Techno band Kraftwerk.