|Appeared in|| The Incredible Hulk|
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Roger Harrington was a science teacher and the head of the Academic Decathlon Team at Midtown School of Science and Technology. He studied at Culver University.
Roger Harrington studied at Culver University. He worked in the computer class at night, and granted a visitor access to them in exchange of some pizza.
Roger Harrington tried to convince Peter Parker to go to Washington D.C. with the Decathlon team but Peter refused in case Tony Stark needed him. Flash Thompson was subbed in Peter's place but joked that he would have to check because he had a hot date with Black Widow. Abraham Brown rang his bell and stated "This is false" to which Mr. Harrington told him off for using the bell for comedic purposes.
Later when the team were set to travel to Washington, Mr. Harrington welcomed Peter back, quickly benching Flash in his place. However, Peter once again vanished and missed the decathlon. The team still managed to win and Mr. Harrington took them to the Washington Monument to celebrate. Whilst travelling in the elevator, the Chitauri Energy Core that Ned had in his backpack emitted a wave on energy which severely damaged the carriage. Spider-Man intervened and rescued Mr. Harrington and the kids.
Mr. Harrington was interviewed about the experience in Washington for the Midtown School News channel. After the homecoming dance, Mr. Harrington gathered the decathlon team and congratulated them again for winning and appointed Michelle Jones the head of the team in Liz's absence.
To be added
To be added
- Betty Ross - Former teacher.
- Peter Parker - Student.
- Liz Toomes - Student.
- Ned Leeds - Student.
- Flash Thompson - Student.
- Charles Murphy - Student.
- Michelle Jones - Student.
- Sally Avril - Student.
- Abraham Brown - Student.
- Cindy Moon - Student.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (3 films)
Behind the scenes
- Originally, Starr's role was credited as "Computer Nerd" in The Incredible Hulk. It was revealed to be Amadeus Cho in the film novelization. However, in May 2019, Kevin Feige stated that he considers the charater that Martin Starr portrayed in The Incredible Hulk to be the same as the one he portrays in the Spider-Man: Homecoming films.
- In the comics, Roger Harrington was Midtown's principal who hired Peter as a teacher at the school.
The Incredible Hulk
To be added