Rumors about the Spider-Man 4 movie before it got cancelled.
- Carnage and Lizard could be in the movie.
- Producer Grant Curtis has expressed interest in bringing in Kraven the Hunter.
- Director Sam Raimi said that he will try to put Ben Reilly in the movie and hope to get Jude Law to play the clone.
- Morbius is also a possibility for the villain.
- Anne Hathaway is in talks to star as Felicia Hardy, but her alter-ego may not be Black Cat. Rumor is that she will play a Vulture counterpart called the Vulturess. Whether she will play Vulturess or Black Cat is still to be determined. 
- Tobey Maguire has reportedly reached a deal to play Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Kirsten Dunst is reportedly "definitely on board" to play Mary Jane Watson
- The studio is considering shooting Spider-Man 4 back to back with Spider-Man 5 both due to the difficulty in bringing the cast together and for cost effectiveness.
- Filming is expected to begin in March 2010.
- When asked about filming Spider-Man 4 in 3-D, Sony chairman Amy Pascal said it was a possibility, but co-chairman Michael Lynton suggested that he did not think people should have to pay more to see a Spider-Man film than a romantic comedy.
- Director Sam Raimi announced in early May 2009, that he expected the first draft of a script from writer Lindsay-Abaire in about 3 weeks.
- ↑ http://www.cinematical.com/2007/05/05/spider-man-4-villains-will-be-carnage-and-lizard-source-says/ Carnage and Lizard
- ↑ http://www.mania.com/spiderman-4-villain-revealed_article_118760.html
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 EXCLUSIVE: Sony Locks In Sam Raimi & Tobey Maguire in 'Spider-Man 4'; Studio May Shoot '4' and '5' At The Same Time Nikki Finke, deadline hollywood daily, 9-5-08
- ↑ http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=7876
- ↑ EXCLUSIVE: ‘Spider-Man 4’ To Begin Shooting In 2010, Says Bugle Chief Brian Jacks, mtv.com, 1-19-09
- ↑ Spider-man 4 in 3D? Spider-Man Movie Chronicles, 4-23-09
- ↑ Spidey 4 Script Talk Omar Aviles, joblo.com, 5-13-09
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.