Read on only if you don't mind reading spoilers for the film.
|The King's Man|
|Expected Release:||September 18, 2020|
The King's Man is an upcoming film and the prequel to Kingsman film series on the origin of the organization.
As a collection of history's worst tyrants and criminal masterminds gather to plot a war to wipe out millions, one man must race against time to stop them. Discover the origins of the very first independent intelligence agency in The King's Man.
- Ralph Fiennes as Duke of Oxford
- Gemma Arterton as Polly
- Rhys Ifans as Grigori Rasputin
- Matthew Goode as Tristan
- Tom Hollander as George V / Wilhelm II / Nicholas II
- Harris Dickinson as Conrad
- Daniel Brühl as Felix Yusupov
- Djimon Hounsou as Shola
- Charles Dance as Field Marshall Haig
- Liam Neeson as Herbert Kitchener
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Lee Unwin
- Stanley Tucci as Merlin
- Alison Steadman as Guinevere
- Robert Aramayo as Gavrilo Princip
- Alexandra Maria Lara as a To-be-confirmed character
- Joel Basman as Gawain
- Neil Jackson as a To-be-confirmed character
- In 2020, they will become kings.
- This February, witness the rise of the civilized.
In June 2018, Vaughn announced that a prequel film titled Kingsman: The Great Game was in active development, stating that the plot would take place during the early-1900s and will depict the formation of the spy agency, and that the project would film back-to-back with “the third regular Kingsman film”.
- Reunites actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Writer/ Director Matthew Vaughn, who previously worked together on Kick-Ass.
- Nicolas Cage, Brad Pitt and Rachel Weisz were being considered was for roles.
- ↑ Kick-Ass Reboot and Kingsman Universe Coming from Matthew Vaughn’s New Studio – EXCLUSIVE
- ↑ EXCLUSIVE: Details on ‘KINGSMAN 3’