|"Front Toward Enemy"|
|Original airdate:||November 17, 2017|
|Previous Episode:||"Cold Steel"|
|Next Episode:||"Virtue of the Vicious"|
"Front Toward Enemy" is the ninth episode of season one of The Punisher.
Following a deadly explosion, Karen lands in a bomber's crosshairs - and Frank isn't happy about it. Meanwhile, Curtis makes a grisly discovery.
- Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle/The Punisher
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach as David Lieberman/Micro
- Ben Barnes as Billy Russo
- Amber Rose Revah as Dinah Madani
- Daniel Webber as Lewis Wilson
- Jason R. Moore as Curtis Hoyle
- Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
- Shohreh Aghdashloo as Farah Madani
- Tony Plana as Rafael Hernandez
- Geoffrey Cantor as Mitchell Ellison
- Rick Holmes as Stan Ori
- Dov Davidoff as Ricky Langtry
- Jordan Mahome as Isaac Lange
- Marlene Ginader as Producer
- Pat Kiernan as Himself
- Roma Torre as Herself
- Kathleen Mary Carthy as Barmaid
- Leajato Amara Robinson as FBI Agent
- Vishaal Reddy as Aide
Continuity and References to the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Sam Stein is mentioned.
- Sam Stein's Mother is mentioned.
- Ahmad Zubair is mentioned.
- O'Connor's corpse is shown.
- Clay Wilson is mentioned.
- Maria Castle is mentioned.
- Lisa Castle is mentioned.
- Sarah Lieberman is mentioned.
- William Rawlins is mentioned.
- Sic semper tyrannis is Latin meaning "thus always to tyrants" it's said to have been quoted by Marcus Brutus during the assassination of Julius Caesar on the 15th of March 44 BC and was quoted by John Wilks booth after he assassinated president Abraham Lincoln, and jumped from the balcony of Ford theater on April 14, 1865.
- Lewis' address is listed as Ingram Street, which is the same street that Peter Parker (Spider-Man) grew up on in the Marvel comics.
- The episode title is referring to a M18 Claymore mine, which is a directional mine that fires a group of metal balls out of the front of the mine, it is used as a ambush weapon to take out enemy infantry moving through a killing field. The words "Front Towards Enemy" are stamped on the front of every Claymore mine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.