- Det. Danny Woo in Witchblade (2000)
- Det. Danny Woo in Witchblade (2001-2002)
- Colonel Moon in 007: Die Another Day (2002)
- Val in Torque (2004)
- Vincent Chan in Thief (2006)
- Mazarin in Fallen (2007)
- Jae Kim in Bionic Woman (2007)
- Iori Yagami in The King of Fighters(2010)
- "It was crazy just because Jennifer and I pretty much what we fought with, they didn’t have the right kind of weapons so they were pretty real. Anyway, no one got hurt. Just because Jennifer’s so good. We just fought pretty much like 99% of everything. She’s intense."
- "The set was in Vancouver. It’s really dark. I think the way Rob Bowman shot it, it's a really dark movie. I saw a lot of it and Jennifer Garner’s great in it."
- "I've seen playbacks of Hugh fighting different characters in the movie he's no joke! He's probably in the best shape I've ever seen him in all the X-Mens. The fighting style in the this movie is very Japanese-specific. The movie's stunt team 8711 is probably one of the best in the business. In training they beat me up all day and I could barely even walk home! Because we're dealing with weapons like swords and Wolverine's claws, even though they're fake, you're still just a fraction away from getting hurt or getting hit in the eye...I was like, 'Oh my god, I better not miss my timing.' "
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.