The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
World War II was a global conflict between the Axis Powers and the Allied Powers that lasted from 1939 to 1945 and ended with the victory of the allies. Many atrocities took place during the war particularly the Holocaust. Logan and his older brother Victor Creed fought in the conflict on the side of the Allies. Erik Lehnsherr who would go on to become the Mutant terrorist Magneto was victim of the Holocaust as a child.
- During the war, a young Erik Lehnsherr was imprisoned in an Auschwitz Concentration Camp, where his powers manifested.
- The two mutant brothers Victor Creed and Logan used their mutant abilities during the war.
- Victor and Logan continued to serve the army after the war, including Omaha Beach and the Nuclear Bombings of Japan.
- Klaus Schmidt was a doctor during the war.
- Logan is captured in Nagaski as a POW. He later saves an officer named Ichirō Yashida from the atomic bomb by shielding him from the blast.
- Allied wins the war.
- Erik having escaped his torture from Schmidt vows to track him down and kill him to avenge his mother.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.