|Appeared in||Iron Man 3|
Years later, shortly after Stark publicly threatened the Mandarin, Dr. Wu called Tony's house only to be received by J.A.R.V.I.S., who addressed him in his native Mandarin Chinese. Wu attempted to make J.A.R.V.I.S. understand that Tony would have the backing of his country - "Tony isn't alone, China can help".
Later, Wu was called on to perform the surgery that would rid Tony of the shrapnel in his chest and free him from relying on the arc reactor to keep himself alive.
To be added
- Tony Stark - Old friend; deceased.
- Aldrich Killian - Co-worker; deceased.
- Ho Yinsen - Former colleague; deceased.
Behind the scenes
- Andy Lau was originally cast as Dr. Wu, but has pulled out of the potential role in Iron Man 3 to spend more time with his newborn daughter.
- In the comics, Chen Lu is the supervillian Radioactive Man, who's an archenemy of Ant-Man. Wu is loosely based on this character.